Friday, February 8, 2013

Professor Rex's Top 10 Songs of the Week for 2/8

My favorite relatively recent song releases for the last week. Plus an old song I like lately...

In no particular order...

Macklemore, Ryan Lewis and Wanz, "Thrift Shop"

Kitty Pryde, "OKCupid"

Himanshu, "Womyn"

The Lonely Island, Kendrick Lamar, Adam Levine, "Yolo"

The Coup, Justin Sane, "Your Parents' Cocaine"

Danny Brown, "Radio Song"

Foxy Shazam, "I Like It"

The Coup, "The Magic Clap"

Kendrick Lamar, "Backseat Freestyle"

Professor Rex, "Upsetter"

And an oldie...

"Love Buzz," Shocking Blue

2 comments:

  1. Okay. That Foxy Shazam song is pretty jammin'. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine took me to their show in October and it was fucking epic, even though I had never heard their songs before. After that I got their album and it's definitely the best non-hip hop album of 2012

    ReplyDelete